Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got all A's and B's!!!
Next time, do this without the motivation. :p
(04-05-2010, 10:24 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: Next time, do this without the motivation. :p

I'll try, friends always help too, if you have a good friend that does all his work you want to try and beat him and do all your work before he does his Tongue
(04-05-2010, 10:24 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: Next time, do this without the motivation. :p

Impossible really ....
(04-05-2010, 10:33 PM)IceGuru Wrote: Impossible really ....

Wait what? Did I miss something or am I just too dumb too understand what you are inferring.
(04-05-2010, 10:35 PM)Amped Wrote: Wait what? Did I miss something or am I just too dumb too understand what you are inferring.

Oooh. He is either underestimating you, or he feels your sentiments.
(04-05-2010, 10:48 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: Oooh. He is either underestimating you, or he feels your sentiments.

I am going to go with underestimating me Bebe-pleureBebe-pleureBebe-pleure

Everyone hates Amped. Omg
Well, I love Amped. Wait. Who's that guy anyway?
(04-05-2010, 10:52 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: Well, I love Amped. Wait. Who's that guy anyway?

Pirate WickaShaBANG woot woot. Wait.. Who is what guy? Me or the other guy? Well me, known as Amped is a true gamer that came along way from the early ages of CoD1 and *ahem* enough of that. Back on topic =D?

What about you, what kinds of grades do you make and do you get any money from making good grades? I made $75.
Well, I do it without the motivation. Straight A's, buddy. Tongue
(04-05-2010, 10:57 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: Well, I do it without the motivation. Straight A's, buddy. Tongue

Gratz on 100 posts, and it's because you're a geek that loves homework and is probably a teacher's pet =D How close am I?