Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got all A's and B's!!!
(04-05-2010, 07:22 PM)Whizdom™ Wrote: Congrats man. I had that same motivation problem in High School. Had to work hard, but I pushed past it. I have expensive tastes, meaning I can't be broke. So school was a must.
Yes, it is nice to have great money Smile
(04-05-2010, 07:23 PM)Sam Wrote: Good job. I guess this will serve you will for college?
Nope, not going to college. I am enlisting into the military at the age of 17. It's my dream.
Be careful in the military man.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
I have A's B's and C's
=[
(04-05-2010, 07:05 PM)Amped Wrote: Ahh man really? That sucks.. I couldn't drop out.. I love my friends to much. Why did you get the decision to drop out?

i didnt have even close to enough credits i needed to graduate, and i dont even want to think of being a super senior and some
[Image: sig.php]
(04-05-2010, 08:25 PM)Nyx- Wrote: i didnt have even close to enough credits i needed to graduate, and i dont even want to think of being a super senior and some

I was a super senior -_______________________-

I didn't know others called it that too. I thought it was a dumb name my school made up.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
(04-05-2010, 07:57 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: Be careful in the military man.
Most definitely man, but honestly, dieing in the military would be a great honor. Rather die defending my country then dieing in a car accident, a robbery, old age.. etc

i didnt have even close to enough credits i needed to graduate, and i dont even want to think of being a super senior and some[/QUOTE]

We have a 20 year old at my school.. Him and his bro suck ass. They both have still lowww credits and just don't care. It's sad actually. But you're cool =D
(04-05-2010, 08:28 PM)Amped Wrote: Most definitely man, but honestly, dieing in the military would be a great honor. Rather die defending my country then dieing in a car accident, a robbery, old age.. etc

i didnt have even close to enough credits i needed to graduate, and i dont even want to think of being a super senior and some
We have a 20 year old at my school.. Him and his bro suck ass. They both have still lowww credits and just don't care. It's sad actually. But you're cool =D
[/quote]

Seriously, though, don't die.
(04-05-2010, 09:02 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: We have a 20 year old at my school.. Him and his bro suck ass. They both have still lowww credits and just don't care. It's sad actually. But you're cool =D

Seriously, though, don't die.
[/quote]

Don't worry baby, I won't Smile 1 more year and I am enlisting woot woot. Roflmao
Congrats bro keep trying for your best.
(04-05-2010, 10:11 PM)IceGuru Wrote: Congrats bro keep trying for your best.

Haha I will try, won't promise anything although I really hope I pass this year because if I do, Hawaii here I come Roflmao