Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groups/crews?
Since they got deleted from HF. Unlikly.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I think there should be a few groups based on the more popular sections, such as the gaming section.
I'd like a HJT here too, but I doubt Omni would allow it.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2460

Omni said not at this time, so.. can't really tell.
I think SF was supposed to be as far away from HF as possible. So I don't think subscribing group will ever come in, but maybe a crew like support member or something or support guru etc...
(04-05-2010, 05:38 PM)Yin Wrote: I'd like a HJT here too, but I doubt Omni would allow it.

At THIS time. That was about 5 months ago. There is still a chance, but I still think it's unlikely.
(04-05-2010, 05:38 PM)Yin Wrote: I'd like a HJT here too, but I doubt Omni would allow it.

I agree Yin, there should be a HJT team at least. I mean, I don't think it's fair that random people are trying to help people get rid of infections without the proper training, I back you up completely.
(04-05-2010, 05:27 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: There can be crews, doesn't have to actually mean something for example. on Hackforums there are crews called black knight and the alliance. That doesn't have anything to do with hacking does it.

Hackforums isn't necessarily about hacking. But black knights does deal with hacking if I am correct, and The Alliance is a group put together to help members around the forums and show them ways to learn "hacking".
(04-05-2010, 05:41 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: I agree Yin, there should be a HJT team at least. I mean, I don't think it's fair that random people are trying to help people get rid of infections without the proper training, I back you up completely.

I third this, HJT is a great succesful group, but if Omni doesn't want it right now he might be waiting for the forum to grow and have more members that might be infected to help them, and then again you have to think if the teachers are willing to come over to SF.
Well, I am going through the learning Process of HJT over on HF. And Yin is pretty much a helper.
This topic has been brought up many of times in the past and the answer is a simple no right now. We don't need groups here at Support Forums. The only group which I think would benefit the site is an HijackThis group, which would need dedicated and qualified members to run.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I think groups and crews are an excellent idea on any forum, but I think right now this forum has to wait to become ALOT more active before groups should be made.
[Image: sig.php]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Groups Omniscient 82 22,385 04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Prince
  How much money do offical groups cost? JakeUS 14 2,575 11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Secure.
  New Groups Added Omniscient 31 4,845 11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Prince
  The Creation of New Groups (We Need More Please) Resistance 22 3,976 05-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: iMario
  Official groups and Non Official groups AceInfinity 25 5,115 04-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Fragma