Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win $$ from Games.
Thanks prone for the information, I really wasn't going to try it anyway. But the site just seems like a foney.
I've tried this, and frankly, it's terrible. It's very easy to lose all of your "points" or whatever. Not to mention it takes a month to pay out via check/PayPal. Save your time.
(04-07-2010, 11:05 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I've tried this, and frankly, it's terrible. It's very easy to lose all of your "points" or whatever. Not to mention it takes a month to pay out via check/PayPal. Save your time.

Oh wow, that's pretty dumb, a month? How much would you win around a month? Like under $10? Lol
(04-07-2010, 11:06 AM)Amped Wrote: Oh wow, that's pretty dumb, a month? How much would you win around a month? Like under $10? Lol

That's IF you're lucky.
I'm too lazy to switch to a "supported browser" right now, but are the games hard?
Like, do you have to get a really high score to win money?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(04-07-2010, 11:15 AM)iM TheoriuM Wrote: I'm too lazy to switch to a "supported browser" right now, but are the games hard?
Like, do you have to get a really high score to win money?

It's not based on how high of a score you get. It's basically a gamble. You and your opponent bet X amount of coins (depends on what level you are), and whoever wins gets the pot. If you lose, then obviously you lose whatever you put in. You can't win consecutively.. it's just not probable at all. Therefore, there's not a high chance that you are going to get a good amount of points.
Ouch. I probably won't be playing this then.
Thanks for that, Elektrisk.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I recommend www.King.com It's a very good game site there you can win real money and play games for free too. You can play with some of your friends and join a game and compete other players from the whole world Big Grin
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]
I think thats fake =D
I like the idea but I can just see if your about to win double then someone just quits or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Win 5 games everday! hugsyou 11 990 01-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Pedo