Support Forums

Full Version: Win $$ from Games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
www.moola.com

You can register and you can play all sorts of different games to win money.
I might be mistaken, but isn't the money you win there fake? I remember reading it in the ToS when I tried it awhile back. But I might be confusing it with another game.
I just checked this site out. It looks great. I can't believe you can actually earn money from playing games. Thanks Yin.
So it's like ClubBing, but with money instead of set prizes?
I am going to have to go against this AWFUL Site, signed up for it a week back, it is not worth it. CONSTANT Complaints about not being payed out, people use bots, they cheat, they quit from the game. I just dislike this site.

/2cents.
(04-05-2010, 04:45 PM)matt Wrote: [ -> ]I might be mistaken, but isn't the money you win there fake? I remember reading it in the ToS when I tried it awhile back. But I might be confusing it with another game.

No, no. It is indeed real, but they RARELY pay out.
Thanks for the information mate.

But how much can you make from this site? and have you personally made any money from here?
Thank you for the post, Going to be checking this out later on, Looks promising.
Just searched this site up, feedback isn't good.

Wouldn't recommend using it.
Hi, Yin.

Can I play Runescape for cash here?

Thanks,
Kriminal
(04-05-2010, 04:57 PM)Kriminal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Yin.

Can I play Runescape for cash here?

Thanks,
Kriminal

No its only for selective games on the site, such as Gold Rush. It is terrible imo
Pages: 1 2 3 4