Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MoTU has only been gone for 2 months or so..
but it seems like it has been a year. I can't wait till he's out of the army. Anyone else miss him?

For anyone who doesn't know, MOTU = Master of the Universe, aka NinjaGeek. He had mandatory army service he had to take part in. He's Serbian.
I miss that guy. He really was an awesome guy, I hope he returns safely. I remember I was distraught when he gave me the bad news over PM.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I know exactly what you mean. It doesn't feel like 2 months has gone by at all, it feels like much longer. & yes, I miss him. Sad
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Everyone say a prayer for him, We <3 You Motu!
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
He owns, Period.
Don't know him, but hes out serving our country. Much respect i pray for his safe return
Most of my friends have either left/ceased posting on SF. As the result, I haven't been as active as the previous two months. I do miss Master of The Universe, but we must find get over it and make this community strong.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(03-30-2010, 02:12 PM)Bjfox Wrote: Don't know him, but hes out serving our country. Much respect i pray for his safe return

Unless you live in Serbia, he isn't serving your country Tongue