Support Forums

Full Version: MoTU has only been gone for 2 months or so..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
but it seems like it has been a year. I can't wait till he's out of the army. Anyone else miss him?

For anyone who doesn't know, MOTU = Master of the Universe, aka NinjaGeek. He had mandatory army service he had to take part in. He's Serbian.
I miss that guy. He really was an awesome guy, I hope he returns safely. I remember I was distraught when he gave me the bad news over PM.
I know exactly what you mean. It doesn't feel like 2 months has gone by at all, it feels like much longer. & yes, I miss him. Sad
Everyone say a prayer for him, We <3 You Motu!
He owns, Period.
Don't know him, but hes out serving our country. Much respect i pray for his safe return
Most of my friends have either left/ceased posting on SF. As the result, I haven't been as active as the previous two months. I do miss Master of The Universe, but we must find get over it and make this community strong.
(03-30-2010, 02:12 PM)Bjfox Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know him, but hes out serving our country. Much respect i pray for his safe return

Unless you live in Serbia, he isn't serving your country Tongue