Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, review my forum.
(03-22-2010, 02:21 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Like ktm, I can't get it to load. I'll get back ASAP when it loads and finish off my review. Smile

(03-22-2010, 08:59 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: Can i have a looksy?

We're in the process of backing up the DB so we can switch hosts.
I'll PM you both once that is done.
Quote:This Account Has Been Suspended.

Yes. Someone using the host that we do has been using the host to sell stolen credit cards, so the hoster has suspended all accounts until he can find out which person has been doing it. Stupid, I know, but I can't complain; it's only $1.50 per month for unlimited everything.
(03-29-2010, 04:43 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Yes. Someone using the host that we do has been using the host to sell stolen credit cards, so the hoster has suspended all accounts until he can find out which person has been doing it. Stupid, I know, but I can't complain; it's only $1.50 per month for unlimited everything.

That sum bitch! ha ha ha.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(03-18-2010, 08:38 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I only want you to critique the layout of the site, the buttons used, the theme, and so on.

I would like to review the site for you, Elektrisk. Smile
Shoot a PM and I'll take a look and throw some feedback when I have time this weekend.
-------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 315bd3l.png]
Hi, I'd like to take a look at your site. I assure you that I will not leak your url to this board or become a member if you do not wish me to be so. I'm interested in reviewing forums to take in some ideas for my forum (in production). I understand if you cannot trust me but even so, I wish you the best of luck for your forum.

I'm pretty open minded, theres to two sides to most things imo.
(04-08-2010, 10:39 AM)Eve Wrote: I would like to review the site for you, Elektrisk. Smile
(04-08-2010, 11:05 AM)DLight03 Wrote: Shoot a PM and I'll take a look and throw some feedback when I have time this weekend.

(04-08-2010, 11:20 AM)Maestro Wrote: Hi, I'd like to take a look at your site. I assure you that I will not leak your url to this board or become a member if you do not wish me to be so. I'm interested in reviewing forums to take in some ideas for my forum (in production). I understand if you cannot trust me but even so, I wish you the best of luck for your forum.

I'm pretty open minded, theres to two sides to most things imo.

Hello everyone.
Well, right now, we're getting the forum back up after a complete loss of data.
When we get it up and running like we like, I'll shoot you three a PM, as well as make a new topic. Until then, I'm going to request that this be closed ^^
Please PM me the URL.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
OP has requested lock.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 520 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 864 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Review my Education forum. Clones 7 1,499 02-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Clones
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,855 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  I want a quick review for my forum please! Advertise4you 1 555 10-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Muted