Support Forums

Full Version: Please, review my forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.
I have started a forum and have about 17 members so far, including myself and my partner. We aren't experts, so it'd be good if we could get some advice. We are using MyBB. The forum is of a controversial nature, however it is not illegal. I have sought advice from lawyers on this, and it's not. I'm not going to post it here in the open, because I do not want to be flamed or looked down on for it. If you are interested in taking a look at it, please post here and I will PM you the URL. Note that I only want you to critique the layout of the site, the buttons used, the theme, and so on, not the actual nature of the site. Open mindness for this is a must.

Thanks.
I'll check it out for ya bud.
I'll happily take a look at it for you. Smile
I'll take a look even though I already know what it's about.
(03-21-2010, 03:58 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take a look even though I already know what it's about.

I do not trust you to look at it Non
Thanks to Skill, who has reviewed it for me.
Still looking for others.
Im happy to take a look im open minded, and will give honest feedback, none of the its crap crap.
I can't get it to load...
I got it! i really like the layout and simplicity of your forum. I would say it's a job well done.
(03-21-2010, 09:23 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get it to load...
I got it! i really like the layout and simplicity of your forum. I would say it's a job well done.

Yeah. My host sucks terribly. I am seriously about to switch -_- No joke.

Thanks a lot! Big Grin
Like ktm, I can't get it to load. I'll get back ASAP when it loads and finish off my review. Smile
Can i have a looksy?
Pages: 1 2