Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys and gals.
No she knew it was mine. My older brother told her.
Its a twisted mess my family. Always fighting and arguing. But its just what we do seemingly.
Thankfully everyone is getting older now so not so many full on fights. (Me and my brothers i refer)
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Haha, just typical of a Mum - monitoring your activity Tongue. That goes to show something, though. If she didn't have feelings or want to get back in touch, I don't think she'd have stalked your forum for as long as she did.

It's expected of brothers to fight and such, I don't know of any families who haven't had arguments and what not. Of course, some are more major than others, but life without arguing just wouldn't seem right, in my eyes.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(03-16-2010, 03:01 AM)Skill Wrote: Haha, just typical of a Mum - monitoring your activity Tongue. That goes to show something, though. If she didn't have feelings or want to get back in touch, I don't think she'd have stalked your forum for as long as she did.

It's expected of brothers to fight and such, I don't know of any families who haven't had arguments and what not. Of course, some are more major than others, but life without arguing just wouldn't seem right, in my eyes.

Yep could not agree more.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Welcome back from the past.
(03-16-2010, 08:08 AM)MyNameIsR0fl Wrote: Welcome back from the past.

You seem annoying.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys. Soundwave 7 868 05-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Pompano
  [Help]Hey, do you guys. Cal™ 22 2,611 09-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Dcrac23