Support Forums

Full Version: Hey guys and gals.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided i would pop back in and see whats been happening.
Anything exciting? Had a quick look around and seems to be steaming along.
Any way Gday to all my regular posting buddies bwahahh Evilgrin
Welcome back! Smile

How's your family doing? Good I hope. I didn't expect to see you return for another few months, I was wrong. Tongue
Smile Surprised Omni did not start a poll or comp lol.
Yea thanks for asking mate. The family is doing really well. Been some real hard nights with the girls but thats to be expected for the next few months.
We are moving house in the next week or so, so were really excited about that. But i think the kids know this and are running crazy in an attempt to destroy the last remaining bit of sanity from there father <- ME Sad
Still i would have it no other way. Smile
I bet you'll miss it all when they grow up Tongue

Good luck with the move and all that, I hope it goes well. If you want, you can leave the kids here and we'll take care of them. You deserve a break ;)
Smile Oh i wish. And dont offer twice or thats binding.... We will ship them there if we have to lolol.
Seriously though. We have both grand mums wanting to take care of them during the shift so should go really well.
I CANT WAIT.
Haha, I won't ask again, I couldn't possibly let you ship them over (too much of a hassle and way to pricey Tongue)

That's good of them to do that. Do they get along with each other?
Actually they have never met. Which is weird i know. But my mum and myself have not been talking for about 10 years and only started recently. So she first met Jen (my Wife) as my Wife. And mother of 4 of my kids. SO she missed loads.
Time will heal some of those wounds though. And she was the first to feed the girls. Woman love those little victories.
Awww that's a shame, but as you stated "time will heal some of those wounds" and you've got so many years to come. I'm not going to ask why you didn't speak to your Mum for near enough 10 years, but I hope that you've overcome your problems. Smile
I got a bad deck when i was allocated family.
What can i say i guess it rubs off, all be it a little bit.
Fact is my Mum and Dad divorced when i was born and my Dad was a complete asswhipe. So i could not really ever speak to my mum until i was a teen. Then i sneaked in calls etc to her.
Dad went to prison and i had to move in with my Mum. Well i had just been brought up by an insane man and to be a teen and all of a sudden have complete freedom....... well yea i went nuts. Mum ultimately tried to slow me down and i guess a bit of spite and hate was generated then.
She is a hard lady and i consider myself a hard man. So stubbornness is big in our family.
Irony to this whole thing is my Mum had been a member on my forum for nearly 2 years and i never realized lol.
And she is on every day! Only plays my arcade and rarely posted but none the less. Still sort of cool.
Not to ignore the first part of your post, but that's quite funny that your Mum was and still is a member of your forum. Did she know it was your forum when she registered or was it just coincidental?
Pages: 1 2