Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uber bored and lazy
Ive never felt so lazy and demotivated in my life. its like I cant even be bothered to think what to writhe in this thread . How do you deal when u get in that mood or whatever it is ?

ps. sleeping doesnt help
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Yeah, I know what you mean. I usually just start listening to music when I get that way.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I've been this exact way for a while now...
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
When I get in these type of moods, I tend to listen to music or do something productive with my time. I like to post on forums and engage with conversations via Windows Live Messenger (MSN) as well, but one thing that I love to do, is.... read a "Where's Wally" book. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you Google it. There are a good number of Where's Wally books out there and ones that are similar. Basically, you have to find certain images of "such and such" on each page. It keeps me occupied and I'm sure it would for you too.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Get angry. I'm not even joking. Find something that disgusts you to the core, and do something to stop it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Thermal Buy's Uber. C4Vendetta 12 1,416 12-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Saint Michael
  Do you ever get bored? cheeseburger 12 1,419 10-23-2010, 03:30 AM
Last Post: New York
  I got bored in class so.. Robbieava 11 1,974 10-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post: deantehnoob
  Was bored and decided to visit HF....very disappointed Nemmyy 16 3,748 08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Getting Super Bored Of The Internet ? Mozz 19 2,735 03-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Last Post: cheeseburger