Support Forums

Full Version: uber bored and lazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive never felt so lazy and demotivated in my life. its like I cant even be bothered to think what to writhe in this thread . How do you deal when u get in that mood or whatever it is ?

ps. sleeping doesnt help
Yeah, I know what you mean. I usually just start listening to music when I get that way.
I've been this exact way for a while now...
When I get in these type of moods, I tend to listen to music or do something productive with my time. I like to post on forums and engage with conversations via Windows Live Messenger (MSN) as well, but one thing that I love to do, is.... read a "Where's Wally" book. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you Google it. There are a good number of Where's Wally books out there and ones that are similar. Basically, you have to find certain images of "such and such" on each page. It keeps me occupied and I'm sure it would for you too.
Get angry. I'm not even joking. Find something that disgusts you to the core, and do something to stop it.