Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LCOKERZ.COM BEST SITE
How do you get points on that site other than watching videos?
because it doesn't seem like theres 1000s of PTZ worth of videos on that site to me Tongue
AND I WANT THAT iPAD! xD
Well, I have one my legal acc with 450 PTZ but Im bored of this ****. Before it was cool, but it is really hard to get something redeemed.
I recently hacked an account with 1.1k points on it, so ill hope for the best I guess.
Isn't it really hard to claim the prizes because everyone is trying to get them at the same time?
At least that's what my friend said.
tay.Superman
@tails, apperently the chances are ever so slim.
Ive always been really happy with Lockerz up until about a week ago. I've had decent luck in the past with a few redemptions (nothing too exciting, a few gift cards), so I really believed in this site. Redemptions sell out fast, last approximately 2 minutes, and they are not announced ahead of time. If you're lucky like me and work from home, you may be able to occasionally snag a prize.

The other way you can win prizes is by saving up your points and using them to buy merchandise. Since it it incredibly difficult to 'redeem', this is what I have been doing.

However - My account was just closed. I have not used bots, I have not cheated in any way. One day I couldn't log in, two days later I got an email saying their fraud team thinks I did 'something' wrong. (I received a generic form letter with some of their rules on it, none of which I had broken.)

I've even been stupid enough to purchase their 'wallpapers' and 'shop'. They've got a bit of money out of me. I'd been saving up my points for almost a year and a half, and had just broken the 200k mark - and suddenly - now my account has been deactivated. And, per their email, 'my points have been zeroed out' and my two pending redemption prizes have been revoked.

I've contacted support - I asked them to tell me exactly what I have done wrong, and to send me some proof because I have NOT broken any of their rules. They will not respond. So I then contacted the CEO Kathy who returned a one-line response 'The decisions of the fraud team are final.'

Needless to say, I'm mad as hell.

Seriously!? I'm starting to think maybe Lockerz really IS the scam everyone thinks it is. I've seen people on forums complain that they finally cashed in a big prize and suddenly their account was revoked. I've seen other people on Facebook complain that Lockerz closed their account, and always assumed they had cheated or done something wrong. Now I'm not so sure.

So today I contacted the Better Business Bureau. If you've had your account closed or a prize revoked for absolutely no reason (and they won't even tell you why), you should too.
https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx
Your grammar is bad, it's Lockerz.com not Lcokerz.com.
lockerz sucks, I used to do it but now i don't even like it, Waste of time and fake redemptions
i think lockerz is a scam
Don't bother try lockerz because it's sucks hairy balls. I Wasted months on this crap for nothing...