Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LCOKERZ.COM BEST SITE
Well lockerz is one of the best sites out there they are legit you can ear cool prizes easy and u get this stuff called PTZ and after that u save up and get prizes and its a invite only site witch sucks but this is why im here i will invite u guys just cause ur cool cats yo.PirateBlackhat

well just email me at mracorn1@yahoo.com with ur email that has not ben invited before saying its from u and i will invite you for lil more invite and some of the prizes watch my video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwOYxwNeg2Q

ps i live cats
BlackhatPiratePiratePirateSupermanYeyeYeyeYeyePirateVictoire
Well lockerz, didn't sent me my PSP so it's probably a scam, thos ppl are paid from youtube!
I got a shirt from them.

And this belongs in the referall posting section.
(03-08-2010, 12:27 PM)nori Wrote: Well lockerz, didn't sent me my PSP so it's probably a scam, thos ppl are paid from youtube!

They are not scam! I have some friends got realy coll stuff from there!
nononon it isnt Scam at all many of my frnds Got something or other

and it is Locker­z.com <<< copy paste that
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
If anyone need invite feel free to PM me.
Lockerzz isn't a scam, it is actually really cool, I love it Smile
(04-05-2010, 01:21 PM)Currymanz™ Wrote: Lockerzz isn't a scam, it is actually really cool, I love it Smile

yeah dude it is VictoireThumbsup
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(04-05-2010, 01:22 PM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: yeah dude it is VictoireThumbsup

Lockerzz actually gave me $50 as an offer. Smile I don't even know how it came lol , I just clicked it and it said withdraw cash but I did loose some points.
lockerz has also increased their $25 paypal to over 1000 points, and u can only get it at certain redemption times!!