Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes you just have to log off.
Not sure about your browsing habits but I am on the internet a lot. Sometimes though I get exhausted and for a couple days I just have to log off and stay off. I just had a couple days and it felt good.

Sometimes I think of how much simpler life was before the world wide web. Many of you aren't even old enough to know about that.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yeah I hear ya. I remember a while back I stopped getting online, or even using a computer for like four days. I considered it to be a temporary hiatus, and it felt good. Also, I can't even remember what the world was like before the internet, I was so young.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I'm 17. And i find that i need the internet, not for forums but for help on a car, or buying parts or clothes or something like that. Even with the internet, my life is very simple and relaxing.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Sometimes I just "get over" the internet. I just cbf to log on for 3-4 days straight. Doesn't really feel good or anything.
I went about 2 weeks without logging on once, but that was because I was on holidays.
I don't go out of my way to log on at all, while sometimes I just get obsessed. I seem to go through stages...
I'm only 20 but I remember being alot younger and not worrying about my E-mails received or what forums I'm posting on, Or any of my online activities for that matter, It was way simpler. Not that I don't love being online and participating in these types of environments with people all over the world, It's great I mean I'm online 24/7, I goto school online, I watch TV and movies online, I communicate online, lol I feel like my life would be like that south park where the internet was blacked out if my internet was gone. Totally lost, God forbid I pick up a book right? Great post Omni, I think rest is needed, Too bad I'm so damn addicted to the web.
I can go off the Internet sometimes too, but only for a couple of days. Browsing as most of us do is a hobby now, and can become exhausting even though it lacks physical activety. For me, broswsing is for passing the time and a hobby. I don't use Instant Messengers, I just surf.

I can go out with Internet, if my lifestyle was different, however in the UK you need the Internet. When I go abroad I can go without the Internet for 99% of the time I stay there if not 100%. The lifestyle is so relaxing, and even if there is nothing to do you can just zone out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Your Log On Screen Background Fragma 6 774 04-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity