Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to un-ban a xbox?
It is not possible, I don't think.
Well, buy a new one? I think they ban it by some encoding inside the xbox, correct?
(04-05-2010, 09:18 PM)php Wrote: Well, buy a new one? I think they ban it by some encoding inside the xbox, correct?

Yes. The Serial number is banned.
I've heard of that flash CD-drive method, but other than that, I don't think there's a way.

You can always try getting the RRoD and getting a new Xbox. Tongue
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

No you can't unless you SE a Microsoft worker .... my suggestion is buy a new one and put that one in and return it.
Yeah, all signs are leading to "impossible". Sorry, man. Maybe if you did some research on "flashing" the drive or something, maybe that would lead you in the right direction, but doesn't sound promising.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
The only method I know of how to un-ban a xbox console is to replace it's inside's with another.

But for that, you might as well buy another.

Try replacing the processor or something like that in it.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(04-05-2010, 10:06 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: The only method I know of how to un-ban a xbox console is to replace it's inside's with another.

But for that, you might as well buy another.

Try replacing the processor or something like that in it.

Or just buy another and return that one in the box Blackhat
This is what i did

I bought a new xbox from Bestbuy, and i brought it home and switched out the consoles.

Then i went back to Bestbuy, and returned the banned one.

Woohoo!
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
Well if you want too play downloaded 360 games then you will be banned if you not re-flash it. Otherwise if you buy the 360 games then you wont get banned. i dont got so much experience of flashing stuffs Sad

Good luck with that anyway Thumbsup
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XBOX Live Gamertag Exchange (Anti XBOX? Don't Post/No Trollin') Resistance 15 2,763 04-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  How to circvumvent a Counter Strike ban. BladeCNH 11 1,303 05-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Marik™