Support Forums

Full Version: How to un-ban a xbox?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is there any possible way to unban a xbox, i have looked everywhere but i can find anything. I dont trust youtube. I listen to this one guy and he said tape a battery over the heat sink in your box then turn it on. Well clearly that is going to leak acid on to your CPU and destory it.

So the actual question, Is there a way to unban a xbox?
I don't think you can.
(03-03-2010, 08:11 PM)Plastic Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any possible way to unban a xbox, i have looked everywhere but i can find anything. I dont trust youtube. I listen to this one guy and he said tape a battery over the heat sink in your box then turn it on. Well clearly that is going to leak acid on to your CPU and destory it.

So the actual question, Is there a way to unban a xbox?

No. From my understanding its done from your hardware key. Like a MAC address. But this is probably completely wrong.
I think you can actually buy a new disk drive for about $20-30 USD and flash it (which I have no experience in) if I remember right.
Don't quote me though.
Don't get banned in the first place?
I doubt there is a way. your probably better off doing what MS want and buying a new one if you really wish to get back online.
I wouldn't go buying other HDDs and crap because they COULD get banned by the console. I don't know though, just want you to take as many precautions as possible!
Well i pretty much got banned from stealing accounts, and thats not a good habit to pick up as you can see. lol
Sorry friend But i could not found any good respond regard How to un-ban a xbox.
I have tried you tube also but i don't think its good, Now i am searching also over ahead...
How about flashing your whole system?
Only way to unban (without microsoft) is to re-flash the flash chip.
However its not even readable on any console so i'm guessing you'll have to beg micro$oft
Pages: 1 2 3 4