Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only A's?
I'm sooo happy as only yesterday I found out the best University in Northern Ireland accepted me for the computer science masters course. Queens Univeristy one of the best in the world for IT.
In the UK it's A-levels when your 18.
I got 3 As the highest I could get Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(08-08-2010, 02:20 AM)Untouch Wrote: I'm sooo happy as only yesterday I found out the best University in Northern Ireland accepted me for the computer science masters course. Queens Univeristy one of the best in the world for IT.
In the UK it's A-levels when your 18.
I got 3 As the highest I could get Big Grin

Wow congratz man ;] Good job.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
You spelled "pritty" wrong.
But I get A's whats wrong with that?
(Its really not hard!)
Also LOLD at "New World". That is AMERICA to you!
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= blue_social@hotmail.com
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Free DOXing Service
I usually get all A's, but thats only because all of students, except me, are idiots, so yes?
getting, A's are hard for mee. I get a 95, but not a A, cause in highschool they don't give letter grades.
If you work hard and complete work to the best of your ability, you will most likely get an A. (Depending on your intelligence level, of course) ..
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
(02-25-2010, 04:31 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: In almost every American movie you see ppl who get only A's.
But is that really possible, well yes it is but is it that easy? Cuz here it freakin ain't, and nobody expects anyone to get a A (here that's a 10).
I'm pritty smart, but I don't do my homework and crap... so I get 7's on the most classes and some 8's and 9's in classes I like. And ppl here think that's like godlike xd
So American broskys, is it that easy to get a A in the New World? Pirate

I only take PreAP classes and it's pretty easy in my school.
I always get around top 20-30. (Class rank.)
my school does it out of 100 % and i'm from the usa

depends on school u go to

my school is hard and i ended up just getting by in some classes, and failed my religion midterm & final
I take all honors classes too, then again we operate on a block schedule, meaning 4 periods a semester, which is much easier than 7...
I don't go to school anymore, but when I was I just got A's Smile.