Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only A's?
In almost every American movie you see ppl who get only A's.
But is that really possible, well yes it is but is it that easy? Cuz here it freakin ain't, and nobody expects anyone to get a A (here that's a 10).
I'm pritty smart, but I don't do my homework and crap... so I get 7's on the most classes and some 8's and 9's in classes I like. And ppl here think that's like godlike xd
So American broskys, is it that easy to get a A in the New World? Pirate
[Image: 58iH.gif]
"New World".. Wow.
Yes it is. Simple as that.
[Image: jcXtui.png]
(02-25-2010, 05:19 AM)-NitroX Wrote: "New World".. Wow.
Yes it is. Simple as that.

Yeah, America was first known as The New World. and, I WANNA GO TO THA WORLD OF A's!!! Superman
Hahaha in sweden we got only 4 grades, and only the nerds get the highest grades :@
Well, that's kinda obvious? xd
Again.. Wow.
I know what it was called. I do recall taking American History in 7th grade. Haha.

A's aren't that hard here, just do work. Take me about 30 minutes a night. Sometime an hour.
[Image: jcXtui.png]
I'm from England, A's are moderately hard to achieve, for people who dont put the effort in (not saying you do not)

What my teachers used to scream into my head
"A fail to plan, is a plan to fail."Sleep
It isn't easy per se.
If you put effort into your work, it will definitely show.
So it all depends on how much effort you put into it.
It is easy to get straight A's if the strive and motivation for it is there.
It's not any easier here than it is over there I'm sure.
Im not sure about other places in America but where I go to school we dont get "A"'s. I have never got a letter grade in my life actually. No it isn't that hard to get a 100 average or test grade if that is what you mean, you just need to try. I got a 100% average in Italian this semester simply because I like the class and the language so I do the work. You don't have to be a nerd to get a high grade btw.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

Basically to get the A's you have to do the work. Simples.
Ninja