Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only A's?
In my old school, we had a student, who didn't study much.
But aced every contest about education and every class easily.

He was some kinda genius, but he was weird.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Uhh are your grades based on a scale of ten? Because mine are a scale of 100 lol!
I'm not sure if I got grouped with complete morons, but my classmates have never gotten good grades. The best example I have is in tenth grade, in my Science class, there were 30 people in my class. At one time, around 15 people had F's, 10 had D's, 3 had C's, and 2 had A's (I was one of the A's, go figure). It wasn't hard at all get get the A. I literally slept in class half the time and still did better than most of them. Though the teacher did specifically say that that was the worst class he had ever had.
[Image: genequil.png]
It is not that difficult. I get straight 80-90% which is an A.
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
My first year of high school this year, being a freshmen. We have 15 subjects the entire year, 5 each trimester. I have ended the classes with all A's. Only thing to worry about for me is English... the troll needs to be fired.
[Image: hstj7q.png]
I used to get all A's and B's
A's aren't really hard. It depents on the average intelligenge of the population.
I'm doing a british[supposed to be hardest education] and I get 4/7 As or more.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Dude in greece we have a 20 points system and I got only an 19 (in arts) and all the others 20.
It`s easier than your mom.
I got 9 A's 3 B's in my last report card. I hope I don't get a C next year or it'll break my no C streak.
Not really a choice for me, i try really hard in school and usually get straight A's.

PS- I'm trying to get into Westpoint (#1 school in the us.)