Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only A's?
Hmm, work... yeah sure xd
It's just that in all those movies you se all those guys with there 100% avarage going to Yale xd.
I don't think ther eis Anyone in my whole school who has a 100% on Any class...
And I might could get some A's/100's on test. But that's just to much work for me xd
In a whole week it takes me about 1-2 hours to do all the stuff I need to do for school, kinda xd
And I get about a 7 to 9 out of 10 xd

Anyway. Tnx for your feedback ^_^
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Lol, it all depends. Some people are just naturally academic, and do there work without hesitation or procrastination involved. But typically most people are either not inspired enough, or are too lazy. So from a statistical perspective it is hard to get all A's.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I can't think of a whole lot of tests that I didn't make an A on. Actually, I can't think of any. And it's not because I'm smart or because I worked hard at it, because I didn't. In high school, I hardly ever showed up.

I'm just good at taking tests. On multiple choice, it's a process of elimination and I can write essays and reports all day and night. For studying? I have lots of short cuts.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
Anything is achievable with the right amount of effort.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
Yes its possible but it requires lots of learning and ass kissing to be honest.
Well if you don't do your homework you most likely won't get an A
But I find them somewhat easy to achieve.
[Image: Imageaero.jpg?t=1303609442]
Everything is easy with hard work and perseverance. But hard work and perseverance is hard. Nothing's easy.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
Getting A's is so freakin' easy. All you have to do is pay attention and do homework. Walla! I have A's in every class, and I barley do anything at home school related.
tay.Superman
At my school, as well as others in this thread, you have to put forth the effort to achieve the grade, and, with that being said, some people at my school don't; however, I attend a private school, and, here, it is either sink or swim. So, for anyone who decides to not do the work, they get the boot; there are many other deserving students who would do the work, and do take their positions.

It is very possible to get all A's. For instance, at my school we have a 100 point system, and only 95-100 are considered A's; but, even with this system, many people do get all As.

Currently, I don't have an A in one class, and that is AP Chemistry--which is a bitch.
Mate I'm not From America but I think the school votes are same in all countries(A,B,C.../5,4,3.../10,9,8...) And it is not easy to have A's. Smile
[Image: ShuTdown.png]