Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best linux gaming? [NOT WINE]
(03-01-2010, 03:05 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Dofus looks really good. I'll probably tell my kids about it. I have them hooked on Maple Story, Runescape, Soldat, and a couple other good free games.

yea I have played Dofus before, its not to bad but its not my style, but if they can play games like maple story(also not my style) im sure they can hang with it ^^ its a tile based game like pokemon, were you can see the monsters and battle choose to battle or not with them by going to there tile.

my favorite FPS on linux is Urban Terror, then after that is Nexuiz, both have really good aspects to their gameplay, NExuiz being more like quake and super fast paced, urban terror being more like counter strike but imo way more awesome
[Image: sig.php]
(03-01-2010, 03:05 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Dofus looks really good. I'll probably tell my kids about it. I have them hooked on Maple Story, Runescape, Soldat, and a couple other good free games.

I am not any child raiser or something, but I don't recommend getting childs addicted to computer and computer games. I am not happy being raised with computer and computer games, like sometime I feel jealous when I see people play outside.

Thanks,
Pi[X]eL
(04-05-2010, 02:21 PM)Pi[X]el Wrote: I am not any child raiser or something, but I don't recommend getting childs addicted to computer and computer games. I am myself 14 years old and trust me I am not happy being raised with computer and computer games, like sometime I feel jealous when I see people play outside.

Thanks,
Pi[X]eL

Doesn't make sense to me. If your not happy with you liking computers and computer games then don't like them. Kind of dumb response, your only stopping yourself.
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
Aliensarena is cool! Smile
(04-05-2010, 02:21 PM)Pi[X]el Wrote: I am not any child raiser or something, but I don't recommend getting childs addicted to computer and computer games. I am myself 14 years old and trust me I am not happy being raised with computer and computer games, like sometime I feel jealous when I see people play outside.

Thanks,
Pi[X]eL

Then what stops you from getting up and going outside?

Nexuiz has got to be one of my favorites, played alien arena for a long time, even though it was pretty bad. Smile
that one bomb game
I go outside and play, but being addicted to computers slowly takes away your social life. I talk from experience, trust me.
(04-05-2010, 02:37 PM)Pi[X]el Wrote: I go outside and play, but being addicted to computers slowly takes away your social life. I talk from experience, trust me.

yea but what hes saying is you cant blame it on the computer, its your fault for knowing what the issue is(the computer) and still not attempting to fix it
[Image: sig.php]

all great games but unhook em from runescape! ul regret it later! Tongue

dofus is great quite fun. played it at my m8s
Probley Tory Bash. My Favorite.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WoW in WINE - does it worth the hassle ? Treblez 4 585 03-18-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Troll