Support Forums

Full Version: Best linux gaming? [NOT WINE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was just wondering what people have found to be really good linux games.

My favorite FPS has to be Urban Terror, followed by Nexuiz, I've also been trying to play Regnum Online and Dofus as MMORPG's. Post some RTS's, MMO's, FPS's, whatever you have enjoyed to give me some decent ideas on what I should try out while bored ^__^
Dofus seems fun. is it free ? I also think World of Goo is nice but I haven't played it. The secret Maryo Chronicles looks cool as well. And Pingus and Trmulous Smile
(02-22-2010, 03:11 AM)Treblez Wrote: [ -> ]Dofus seems fun. is it free ? I also think World of Goo is nice but I haven't played it. The secret Maryo Chronicles looks cool as well. And Pingus and Trmulous Smile

I was actually looking for replies from people who have played the video games they are talking about.
AssaultCube.
God Of war 1 and 2 on playstation 2

because i know that was what you really wanted to know.
Toribash is one epic game for Linux.
It is hard as hell, but it is worth giving a try.
http://www.toribash.com/
Pirate
I don't know any games that are made just for linux o.o
Secret Maryo Chronicles is actually pretty fun.
NEXUIZ FOR LYF BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!
(02-22-2010, 03:11 AM)Treblez Wrote: [ -> ]Dofus seems fun. is it free ? I also think World of Goo is nice but I haven't played it. The secret Maryo Chronicles looks cool as well. And Pingus and Trmulous Smile

Dofus looks really good. I'll probably tell my kids about it. I have them hooked on Maple Story, Runescape, Soldat, and a couple other good free games.
Pages: 1 2 3