Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support Forums Starting To Pick Up Nicely
I was, and still am, overwhelmed by the increase of activity that Support Forums has achieved. It's a really good boost that we've undergone and I look forward to seeing Support Forums rise even further into the ranks over the next few weeks and months. The statistics look great. There's an obvious sign of increase and even though the Support Feather idea has brung some of the lounge whores over, there's also some really high quality posters that have come with the crowd as well. All in all, it was a good decision and it's helped increase the popularity of Support Forums as a whole. Many members from Hack Forums despised Support Forums but now, not so much.

Let's hope things don't die down. Let's keep rolling, rolling, rolling!
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I hope it does become slightly more active. Although I think even more active than HF could become a bad thing.

Anyway I'm not leaving and any help you need then just ask ;)
Make the site bigger than Hf? oh wow, thats going to be a good achivment if your plan works, good luck i think we are doing great right now.
I love the community here, hope it will stay like that.
Great forum omni. Good Job ^^
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I personally hope this becomes nothing like HF, but i know from an admin's point of view it would be different. I like our little community.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(04-21-2010, 05:22 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I personally hope this becomes nothing like HF, but i know from an admin's point of view it would be different. I like our little community.

Well, the goal isn't for it to become a splitting image of what Hackforums is (Obviously), but to have a community that's as vast, involved, and diverse as the one at HF. That's the goal that Omniscient wants to reach, I believe.

I have faith that, slowly but surely, SF will grow exponentially and fruitfully under the supervision of a strong staff team, which it already has IMO.

We just have to be patient.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
I feel that this type of forum is more Omni's forte` compared to HF. I'm not putting Omni down in any way, it's just not an easy talk to keep a forum like HF civilised and to make all users act mature, whereas in this forum it should be a lot easier, as the topics are helping rather than hacking.
zzzzzzz
It's encouraging to see that the memberlist is picking up quite nicely.
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]
yep seems pretty cool
Good job with the SEO, i think i need a few leaves out of your book.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 5,223 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,921 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,617 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Support Forums - Activity Diabolic 76 15,586 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 8,259 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus