Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What was the scariest game you ever done?
(04-06-2010, 02:59 AM)Heli0s Wrote: Resident Evil was scary as crap, man. I played the remade version on my gamecube back in the day. Scary as hell...

I actually played all resident evil games, You name it i played them all but my favourite out of them all was Resident Evil Veronica X =].
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
I use to be scared of Shadow Man for Nintendo 64 when I was small. Now I find the game F.E.A.R kind of freaky..
I have never been scared of games, but that is probarbly because I never play horror games >_>
I think it was silent hill, it was pretty freaky. But that was when I was younger. If it was now, I wouldn't have been that scared.
It's a mix between Silent Hill, and F.E.A.R, played them both at like 3 A.M, and was pretty creeped out.
The first Silent Hill messed me up. or maybe Alone In The Dark - Jack is Back. (Both PS1) Not good times.
[Image: 28715j4.jpg]
Closest game would have to be hotel 611, but that isn't scary.

Idk what the exact number is, but it's 6--.
hahaha mine was this freaky nintindo 64 game
Left 4 Dead 2 & Left 4 Dead

It is really scary.
(04-06-2010, 02:52 PM)Shadaw Wrote: The first Silent Hill messed me up. or maybe Alone In The Dark - Jack is Back. (Both PS1) Not good times.

I remember playing silent hill way back, I was too scared to carry on playing because it was really dark whenever i play it, scares the crap out of me lol.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,661 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi