Support Forums

Full Version: What was the scariest game you ever done?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The mine was Silent Hill 4 The Room, F**** Creepy dude.
The very first Resident Evil. It changed the way games were made. Silent Hill was awesome too but RE was first.
haha yea, i really do think the first resident evil was scary i still love playing that game now lol when the tyrant chases you ha ha! and silent hill the first one is scary like how things just pop out on you lol.
I haven't really played a game and got scared from it, the closest would be a game on my touch when you try to crack a code and if you get it wrong, a girl appears with a rag over her eyes and blood pooring out her eyes
(02-08-2010, 02:31 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't really played a game and got scared from it, the closest would be a game on my touch when you try to crack a code and if you get it wrong, a girl appears with a rag over her eyes and blood pooring out her eyes

Ever played silent hill, the first one, in the dark all alone with the volume turned up haha! lol
Nope, I will have to though, I with probably $hit my pants lol
I liked F.E.A.R. it was weird. Left 4 dead is kinda scary.
The level before the finale of the Hard Rain campaign in Left 4 Dead 2 is pretty scary. You can hardly see a thing! Not to mention the last time I was playing it I was on my last life (screen was in greyscale with low health).
All the new games aren't very scary, just like all the new movies. BUT I would have to say the 2nd resident evil & maybe mario o.o(Don't ask)
I don't think any of games really scare me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14