Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What was the scariest game you ever done?
It would have to be playing resident evil when i was real young back in the old N-64 days.
Fear, cant remember which one but it was kinda scary.
Scary Maze game HAHA Big Grin
I think the new generation of kids are getting harder to spook, pushing game developers to the limits without going OTT, but for me i couldn't resist a good game o' Silent Hill.
Bump.
Guys, we want more reactions!
Prey or something like that, very good game.
call me a wuss, but i hate anything HORROR/SUSPENSE, so the only game in that genre i played was F.E.A.R. and it scared me Bebe-pleure
[Image: sig.php]
(02-08-2010, 01:54 PM)Omniscient Wrote: The very first Resident Evil. It changed the way games were made. Silent Hill was awesome too but RE was first.

When I was a young lad, you won't believe this, I was so scared of Resident Evil 3, I went into the corner and broke it in half(I had only watched my brother and father play it, never played for myself).
Resident evil was my first game i played on ps1, I always play it at night with my uncle, we both crap our pants when something scary jumps out, Greatest game imo Smile.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
Resident Evil was scary as crap, man. I played the remade version on my gamecube back in the day. Scary as hell...
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,666 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi