Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Speech 3: Money
Lulz.
Whoever said money cannot bring happiness?
Very nice tips, Yin.

I hope this can help anyone in debt, etc. Smile

~RedTube
[Image: jpke28.jpg]
I actually can't wait for Iron Man 2.
I really don't get "money isn't everything" NO crap but it is a whole lot.
I agree on that point that having a job that barely pays is better than having no job at all.
(04-06-2010, 12:46 PM)Nima304 Wrote: I agree on that point that having a job that barely pays is better than having no job at all.

It is. Regardless of the pay, it's a job.
Tip: Credit cards are inconsequential. If you use a credit card, no wonder your in debt. Don't even use a debit card, those make me paranoid. Just use cash, and keep cash wish you. If your scared of being mugged? Go learn martial arts.
[Image: hstj7q.png]
There are sites where you can do online surveys and get money. They do seem to be slow, but try to apply for a real job if you are able to.
(04-05-2010, 09:14 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: Lulz.
Whoever said money cannot bring happiness?

Money actually can't buy happiness, but lack of money to meet your basic needs can buy a whole world of unhappiness.

You have to realize what money actually, which is an exchange of goods or services, for other goods or services. Money is just the medium or 3rd party through which we perform this exchange.

To get something, you have to give something up, and the more valuable your offering is, the more value you will receive in the exchange. When you have no money, it's because you're not providing any services or goods to others, which is why we offer our services by seeking a job.

When you go to work for someone else, you are exchanging your services for their cash, which you then use to exchange for other items you want. If you want more money, you need to acquire skills that make your services more valuable to others. To make LOTS of money, you need to then leverage those skills, usually through other people, such as your employees or subordinates who enable you to increase your offering, and earn you more money as a result.

Really, that's all it is.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
Great, I'm enjoying your speech threads.

You gave some wonderful advice, sometimes the only thing people need is a push, they need to snap out of it and realise it's time to CHANGE!

Keep it up!

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
(04-07-2010, 07:54 AM)Ethical Wrote: Great, I'm enjoying your speech threads.

You gave some wonderful advice, sometimes the only thing people need is a push, they need to snap out of it and realise it's time to CHANGE!

Keep it up!

Ethical

Thanks, glad you like it. I like doing these too.