Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams.
It seemed to work, well halfway. I woke up at like 7 and slept again, i dreamed the second time. So new rule, cheese before bed thanks Tongue
I very seriously doubt that your diet affects what you dream about. Is there substantial evidence for this? I believe it's just an old wive's tale that junk food gives you nightmares and anything else related to such a superstition.
There is proof that the Omega 3 (I think thats the one) improves your brain function. I cut that out of my diet.
(01-24-2010, 08:03 PM)Aristotle Wrote: There is proof that the Omega 3 (I think thats the one) improves your brain function. I cut that out of my diet.

Wikipedia doesn't mention dream at all in its article for Omega-3. It seems like something they'd mention.
Actually it does mentoin on brain health. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-3#Brain_health Also if you are just here to troll, please go to a different thread.
Quote:Also if you are just here to troll, please go to a different thread.

Don't be so sensitive. You posted in a public forum; I'm here to give my opinions. I personally think you are delusional to think that food could affect how you dream. Is that what you wanted to hear? What are we supposed to tell you? A magical method to banish your dreams for eternity? Such things only exist in the Freddie Kruger (sp) movies. If you want to get rid of these problems, you need to face them headon. Your feelings for your ex-girlfriend aren't just going to go away. You have to stop thinking about her. I think that your hopes of eliminating your dreams to get over her are just a way to avoid confronting how you really feel. So, you like her; what now? You need to find a hobby or something so you aren't constantly thinking about her.
(01-24-2010, 08:21 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Don't be so sensitive. You posted in a public forum; I'm here to give my opinions. I personally think you are delusional to think that food could affect how you dream. Is that what you wanted to hear? What are we supposed to tell you? A magical method to banish your dreams for eternity? Such things only exist in the Freddie Kruger (sp) movies. If you want to get rid of these problems, you need to face them headon. Your feelings for your ex-girlfriend aren't just going to go away. You have to stop thinking about her. I think that your hopes of eliminating your dreams to get over her are just a way to avoid confronting how you really feel. So, you like her; what now? You need to find a hobby or something so you aren't constantly thinking about her.

One=Emotional support, you should expect sensitive people. Thats just common sense. Really. Its not a magical method, or for eternity. That would only be possible with brain damage, which i am not willing to do, since thats just retarded. Also its not the food that does it. Its whats inside it. Also even if that is incorrect, if you brain thinks things are correct it can portray it. I believe its the old tail of the dying man, a doctor says he isn't dying, and give him a placebo, and he lives? I know that story is most likely bull, but the concept is correct. Also, my ex is not the centre of the dream. It is her best friends so far, who by god, wish for me to quote unquote "Burn slowly in hell, so that each fibre of my being is slowly burnt to ashes." Its almost like i am changing to please them in my dream. I have tons of hobbies. At this moment, i am just to busy with school to do many of them.
I had bad dreams too..
I dreamed that I was banned from HF and I was hacked.
Lol I think too much about HF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dying in your Dreams Omniscient 110 33,210 09-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Rage
  Reoccurring dreams? Respecт 10 2,123 10-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Ethical Hxer
  Damn dreams... Botted 5 1,175 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Eve