Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal question
You should have just used a VCC.

Much easier.
You need a bit more money in PP.

Umm, have you confirmed yet, if not, wait the 2 days.
Just screw PayPal man... they will turn around and bite you in the ass over a period of time, and when they do you will be left speechless. I'm starting to use Alert Pay more often, and I'm going to check out VCC's, seeing that a lot of people use them. Just not sure how that might work out.
(04-06-2010, 06:27 AM)php Wrote: Just screw PayPal man... they will turn around and bite you in the ass over a period of time, and when they do you will be left speechless. I'm starting to use Alert Pay more often, and I'm going to check out VCC's, seeing that a lot of people use them. Just not sure how that might work out.

I agree with you php, Paypal will screw you over, it's just a matter of time.
Create an Alert Pay account.
The money on the CC and PP is separate. And to verify your pp you need a Bank account.
(04-09-2010, 11:25 PM)RRespect Wrote: The money on the CC and PP is separate. And to verify your pp you need a Bank account.

Yeah but cc lifts limits.
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
You have to confirm the card by checking your statement. Even then, you cannot transfer money from the debit card to the paypal account balance. To do that, you will need to attach a bank account.
Hey you need a VCC for it.If you want to buy it,just PM me for it.
You must have 2$ credited or 1$ at least so it can make a depostit to it I think ..
Take you money out of paypal man, they limit you all the time.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal Extras Mastercard Question dommate93 5 1,811 03-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Last Post: KyZee