Support Forums

Full Version: Paypal question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its been a while since I last used PP so I cant remember this. So I linked a debit card to my PP, its still not confirmed. There are money in the card and 0$ in my PP balance. Can I send money at this point or do I need to transfer some money in the balance first?
You will need to wait for confirmation i believe.
it says i have to confirm the card but still i can make transactions which are limited, the limits being less than 500$ which is ok for me. I really need to send money ASAP so does anyone know for sure ?
i had the same problem but i need to transfer it to the balance
You will need to resend your PayPal expuse code and you will receive it in your transaction at e-bank of your bank company!
You need to check your paypal sending/spending limit. If it's still at zero, that means they've limited you and you will need to confirm and verify your account before you can use it to make purchases. Generally for verification, you need to provide proof of a bank account, and link it to your paypal.

I refuse to provide paypal with access to my bank account, so I verified mine instead by applying for a paypal credit card, and now make purchases using that instead.

There are ways of verifying your account by using a virtual bank account, but these can be risky as paypal has now been limiting any account in which there is activity they even regard as "suspicious."

If your paypal account says you have a sending/spending limit of $500, then yes, you should be able to send money and make purchases.
See if u make a transaction of big amount Your PP woll be limited
So better Confirm You Card And Do whatever You want
It's quite likely you've become victim of their "limited" status. It's their way of holding your money.
I think you can pay with it, if you have got a card linked
You must make sure to have atleast $2 in your paypal, because it needs to send it to your card, After checking the 2 deposits that paypal made to you card you need to enter it into your paypal account to activate your card.
Pages: 1 2 3