Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input?
(01-22-2010, 04:38 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Holy crap. Your offering 10% off any competitors price?
Or is this just fill until its up and running properly?
Oh by the way it is obviously running now.

Yeah 10% off any competitor for the same specifications. It is however subject to our discretion since someone could set up a site like this and make up some stupid low prices just to get cheaper computers out of us.

Would a color scheme like this turn away potential customers? http://img2.pict.com/ac/95/22/2602417/0/...ot2b12.png
Yes thats a nice color scheme.
As for the 10% yea be careful of that one man.
And with the theme. I always think a good site your going to spend money on should have a theme that does not catch your eye. I mean not too plain but simple and effective. The product should be the primary focus and simply a theme to compliment. Easy to say hard to create i know.
Good luck with it mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

So I think I'll just scrap this and throw something together using Dreamweaver instead of notepad.
Yea the default themes of dreamweaver are the ones i like to use.
Start with a fluid one and work from that.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

That colour scheme up above that you posted would look much better imo. The one you have at the moment is just too different to eachother to actually blend in at all. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-22-2010, 05:15 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I always think a good site your going to spend money on should have a theme that does not catch your eye. I mean not too plain but simple and effective. The product should be the primary focus and simply a theme to compliment. Easy to say hard to create i know.
Good luck with it mate.

I like the other theme you provided.
It looks a little... Overdone.
A plain, simple, clean theme, some nice JavaScript/jQuery effects, etc.

The theme looks nice, it just looks overdone. Tone it down a bit, and it might work out.

Also, the "build you own" section doesn't appear on the "builds" page.

Edit: Ugh, looked at your source.
You need to put the CSS in an external file, and you should be using XHTML strict.
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
For a first attempt, it is good, but the colours just clash way to much, it literally hurts my eyes to look at the site.