Support Forums

Full Version: Input?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A friend and I thought it would be fun/interesting/beneficial to get into the computer building world. Seeing as even the smallest companies have even a basic website I set out to learn HTML and build a website.

http://knowledgevaultcustoms.110mb.com is what I've come up with. We don't have any money to throw at this yet so yeah it's free hosting but I'll probably end up advertising with a .tk address.

Some of the links are broken and the build your own section is under construction. Any input on the current format would be great!
[Image: 12641343147002_1.jpg]

Tried to view it to give you a review but obviously could not load it.
That would be the first thing i would work on. Getting a better host or perhaps even hosting it yourself?
Anyway i will check back from time to time to check it out.
Hosting it myself is out of the question as my internet is extremely fail as it is. Any reasons it wouldn't be working? I know it was working a few days ago and I haven't changed anything since then...Idea on a better host?
The host may be down, or they have suspended your account.
Check it yourself, is it working for you?
Log onto your control panel/check your emails to see if theres any notifications about your service. Sometimes websites are closed if no traffic is gained within X amount of days. There are a number of reasons why it wouldn't be working.
So far all of the sites I have been on from 110mb fail. They're always down like your site. Like Extasey said, did you receive an e-mail or anything?
No I did not get an email and it works fine for me.

edit: one of the images is broken however so i have to fix that real quick.
Must have been server down time because I can see it now!
Whats going on with the background? Its got big gaps???
The layout isn't very "professional". I think your better off going for a more clean and simple approach. It reminds me of one of those Christian sites the local church sets up to tell you what passage to read tonight.
The gaps are cause by idk what. The coding is all there and the image the code points to is in the location the code points to so idk.
>layout not professional
Implying this isn't my first attempt at making a website.
Holy crap. Your offering 10% off any competitors price?
Or is this just fill until its up and running properly?
Oh by the way it is obviously running now.
Tbh, it looks terrible. You have Yellow on White on Black on Green on Yellow on Blue. Try to get a colour scheme going, not just whatever comes to your mind.
Pages: 1 2