Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(01-12-2010, 06:42 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Sleep my friend; don't fret over this.... it takes time. Sleep gotdamnit!!! :p

I would, but there is so much, to say, crap going on that I can't waste time now (what I'm doing right now Sad )... Sleep just take my time and at this point I don't have much time left... to finish some things and to learn enough algebra :'( (math sucks)
But I've gone far off topic....

You don't mind if I use another picture than your current one?
(01-12-2010, 06:50 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I would, but there is so much, to say, crap going on that I can't waste time now (what I'm doing right now Sad )... Sleep just take my time and at this point I don't have much time left... to finish some things and to learn enough algebra :'( (math sucks)
But I've gone far off topic....

You don't mind if I use another picture than your current one?
Course not.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(01-12-2010, 06:53 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Course not.

Alright, I'm now off to watch Watchmen (lol), so I can get some inspiration...
I'll probably fall asleep, but the best ideas come to you in a dream... Big Grin
(01-12-2010, 07:53 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Alright, I'm now off to watch Watchmen (lol), so I can get some inspiration...
I'll probably fall asleep, but the best ideas come to you in a dream... Big Grin
You need the movie? PM me. If not, enjoy and hopefully you got a strong stomach Hehe
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.