Support Forums

Full Version: Avatar Dissatisfaction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't seem to create my own avatar that is suitable to what I want it to be! The one I have now is the one I want. Rorschach off "Watchmen". But I need someone to make it better.

The help is much appreciated.
Do you still have the Original image?
And, what do you want it better exactly?
(01-12-2010, 03:48 PM)Sovereign Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still have the Original image?
And, what do you want it better exactly?
Anything bro. Anything to make it not so boxilated. < new word.
(01-12-2010, 03:50 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]Anything bro. Anything to make it not so boxilated. < new word.

Big Grin
Ok, but give me time... It's late and I was going to sleep.... I'll PM you tomorrow the done work!
(01-12-2010, 03:54 PM)Sovereign Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin
Ok, but give me time... It's late and I was going to sleep.... I'll PM you tomorrow the done work!
Thanks a lot man. More help would also be appreciated folks!
What?
[Image: 1tvdcz.png]
[Image: 2rfsew2.jpg]
I just can't sleep without offering you atleast something....
It's not like yours but I turen him into red....

[Image: VH5bY.png]

Just tell me what you don't like on this one and I'll change it.... ;)
That looks disgusting MoTU!
I mean, the guy himself. D:
(01-12-2010, 06:13 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]That looks disgusting MoTU!
I mean, the guy himself. D:

Crap, I know.... I just wanted to offer support asap, but working with graphics while almost sleeping is not going to end well as we all can see...
And damn I still can't sleep....
(01-12-2010, 06:37 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]Crap, I know.... I just wanted to offer support asap, but working with graphics while almost sleeping is not going to end well as we all can see...
And damn I still can't sleep....
Sleep my friend; don't fret over this.... it takes time. Sleep gotdamnit!!! :p

Pages: 1 2