Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokémon.
(01-15-2010, 04:18 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I agree x239082.
In every episode, it seems that it relies heavily on teaching morals and things like that, which really makes it childish. It represents these 'morals' in a childish way, though. Like, "I'm honest and therefore my pokémon love me more." or in Yi-Gi-Oh "I believe in the heart of the cards (wtf?) so I know what's going to be drawn next!".

Not only that, for example in every episode they beat the bad guys witht he same attack the same way and with the same power... I mean come on...
Every episode just looks like the last one only the colours of the pokemon changed.... and the name...

But the thing with "heart of the Cards" is really odd, but it's kinda true.... search for The Secret ;)
But it was funny to play against a friend and we both yell around "I belive in the heart of the cards".... and then draw a wrong card Roflmao
Well, i played Pokemon diamond
I used to play, too. I only had Silver and Firered for GB, but I have also played all Pokemon games through emulators on the PC.
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
Wow this thread brings back memories. Pokemon red was my absolute favorite. I used to have the best pokemon ever lol. After long enough I caught an entee, I had mewtwo, and a bunch of dragonites, and lets not forget charzard.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

The GBA versions are so more funny than the new gen, but because my f*cking DSi doesnt have a GBA slot im forced to use a emulator [If i can find one lol jk.]
I prefer the newer ones myself. But, Pokemon is amazing.
I love Emerald, play it when I start to run out of crap to do lol
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation
Old school Pokèmon games destroy the new ones, the original Pokèmon make it so much more enjoyable.
(04-05-2010, 06:33 PM)-Ru Wrote: Old school Pokèmon games destroy the new ones, the original Pokèmon make it so much more enjoyable.

For sure, the new ones remind me too much of the sterotypical japanese productions, since when were all pokemon cute ;__;
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation
I use to play Emerald, i use to love it, got pretty far though the catching all the Pokemon as well... We had a local Pokemon Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire comp not to long about (3 years lol) and i came 2nd Big Grin Woooooo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who here likes Pokemon? Uzi 8 1,444 09-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Last Post: HMASERV
  What is your favorite pokemon Emerge™ 145 24,537 01-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  Your Favorite Pokemon Injection 17 1,807 11-19-2011, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Ignite.
  POKEMON! Mayhem 80 10,353 10-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Last Post: пinja
  The Pokemon Discussion Topic randomusername1234 73 8,080 10-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Last Post: пinja