Support Forums

Full Version: Pokémon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Anyone here play(ed) the Pokémon games for the GB(A)? I absolutely love them. I'm playing Pokémon Red now (don't really like the new-gen pokémon) and absolutely love it. I started out with Bulbasaur, caught a Pikachu and Caterpie in Viridian Forest, evolved the Caterpie to a Butterfrie, then caught a Clefferie (sp) and Geodude in Cerulean Tunnel and leveled them up. Taught Clefferie Mega Punch and Water Gun. Dominated Misty and am about to go to Lavender Town Big Grin
I was playing them for some time, I don't know all the names of these little things...
But the last I played was red or gold or something on the rad level... IDK was a long time ago.

They were funny, but I swtiched to Yu-Gi-Oh, was better for me, just a simple card game....
Quote:They were funny, but I swtiched to Yu-Gi-Oh, was better for me, just a simple card game....

Yu-Gi-Oh is a fun card game, but the anime is terrible.
So is Pokémon's anime, though, so I guess that's irrelevant.
The Pokémon TCG (trading card game) is very fun as well.
I never played Pokemon TCG... But I saw few people playing it, looked funny..
And wasn't there a pokemon game for PS 2....
I haven't played pokemon since I was in 7th grade (about 11 years ago). And you have no idea how old I now feel.

Edit: Damink, you may see my 1k, only got 15 more to go. Just need some activity in spots that count the posts ;)
(01-10-2010, 07:35 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't played pokemon since I was in 7th grade (about 11 years ago). And you have no idea how old I now feel.

Edit: Damink, you may see my 1k, only got 15 more to go. Just need some activity in spots that count the posts ;)

That was the same time for me 7/8th grade played last time, but as far as it goes I only played it because at that point I was a Gamer..
I played it because it was the cool thing to do, and the game was actually entertaining. Although, I'm not going to lie, I could probably pick it up right now and enjoy a littl etime with it, but, it's not something I'd be very dedicated to.
(01-10-2010, 08:12 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]I played it because it was the cool thing to do, and the game was actually entertaining. Although, I'm not going to lie, I could probably pick it up right now and enjoy a littl etime with it, but, it's not something I'd be very dedicated to.

I like games, no matter which... And I would enjoy them also a bit, but those times are long gone...
I can't even play Metal Gear without getting bored, I mean METAL GEAR WTF
And GB was such a c0ol thing back then, driving the bus to school kicking poke asses and playing Yu-Gi-Oh games while in the bus was sure fun...
lol i used to play a LONG time ago...I played all the old Pokemon games..Yellow red blue and played silver i think 2. They was good for when i was 10 and 11 but now...Seems childish. Not trying to dis u or nothing i don't know how old you are and it doesn't really matter anyway peoples tastes are different so ya have fun with them I know I did.
(01-10-2010, 09:16 AM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: [ -> ]lol i used to play a LONG time ago...I played all the old Pokemon games..Yellow red blue and played silver i think 2. They was good for when i was 10 and 11 but now...Seems childish. Not trying to dis u or nothing i don't know how old you are and it doesn't really matter anyway peoples tastes are different so ya have fun with them I know I did.

Well, I'm actually 15, and I can see why you would say that. I mean, the show makes it seem very childish, because the creators gear it towards little kids. However, the TCG and games, such as Pokémon Stadium or the gameboy games can be enjoyed by all ages, which I have come to find in real life and from online experiences. When I play the GB game, it's not like I think "Yay! I got a badge! Only 7 more to go!" It's more like, "lol Misty got destroyed" =p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6