Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help on Vbulletin..
I think its country based contracts.
But wow you get people to sign contracts. Sad
I have a couple of admins and mods. I know where they live. But some of them i dont even know what they look like.
You need to chill a bit i feel. A simple site or forum is simply that.
If its a big forum or site then perhaps. But i only know of 1 person to have a truly successful site/forum here apart from Onmi?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Contracts are only good if they conform to the applicable laws in the area you want to enforce the contract in. I would enforce it in the US (under Texas state law) so I would file there. It does me no good to file in Texas against a person that lives in the UK. They just don't show up and I win, but, what do I really win when they can't enforce the courts ruling.

I used to run a successful forum. I sold it for low xx.xxx about 4 years ago (when I was 19). However, due to the sales agreement I can't talk specifics Sad
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I see, but I mean it is useful to have an staff member outside of your time-zone.
And I would like to know, what type of contract you would let such person sign...

There must be a way to punish them even if they are not in your area...
No, there's no way to punish them unless you have $$$$$$...I can't be bothered to fly to another country to file suit lol.

Regular mod's, there really is no point. An admin, yes there is a huge point in having a contract. Staff outside my timezone area always only mods.

@OP, you get this figured out?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  vBulletin Template Errors. Sam 6 1,659 01-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Can vBulletin recover from it's negative reputation? Terrorz 12 1,902 07-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Kyle FYI™
  [ImpEx] MyBB -> vBulletin Maestro 2 1,668 02-25-2011, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Maestro
  vBulletin, Invision, phpBB or MyBB? KissXsis 58 16,298 01-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Tyler8746
  vbulletin / php question? DAMINK™ 2 944 10-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™