Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You heard about this new drug called Bubbles?
Meth is good if you need to stay awake for a few days to crame for that final lol.

although, again, I can't condone anyone using drugs. But, we all know people will whether they're illegal or legal. Why not at least provide education on how to do them safely instead of trying to threaten people with death?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
See for me i always loved the down of meth. When you get into the "scattered" mode.
Where things seem just a little different. I love it and anyone who knows the scattered moment will agree.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Meeth made my brother extremely paranoid when he was coming down. I used to..hmm let me try to explain this. You know the "blah blah blah" talking sign with your hand? I used to do that and pinch him and tell him birds were getting him lol. He would then hide for a while until the paranioa wore off. Great times.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
m8 im ve done 6 days without sleep on speed and wow it is not good, dont touch it anymore its om for a one of, but not to be over used
Yeah, stay away from Methadone it's close to Suboxen or Sebutex. Makes you feel like crap.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
i did 6 days with out sleep once on speed, and it messed my head up lol
all i got to say is drugs can fudge u up real bad - if your friends are ok with them, it doesnt mean you will be too. every person is different and the drugs have different effects on everyone. so your friend may be on weed for like 3 years and be just fine, but 7-8 joints could be enough for you to mash up your brain beyond all repair.
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
hmm....a drug called bubbles lmao!! too funny!
(01-18-2010, 01:22 PM)chinaman7x7 Wrote: hmm....a drug called bubbles lmao!! too funny!

its unreal belive me,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  studenterr.com does anybody heard about them? randy 0 331 06-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Last Post: randy
  Square: The Perfect Solution For Tricky Drug And Prostitution Transactions Eugene 4 717 09-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Eugene
  Drug Smuggling to the extremely awful Sam 19 2,211 09-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: pers2981
  What does the drug extacy do? ktmrider530 13 1,272 01-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  this is called an above thread[step in] chinaman7x7 0 427 10-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Last Post: chinaman7x7