Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You heard about this new drug called Bubbles?
just wondering if anyone has heard about this new drug "bubbles" ive been hearing alot about it latley, and i wonder what it is and what side effects this drug has?
Its methadone man.
Just a crappy drug they use for heroin addicts.
Dont go near it if you ask me. Stay with Heroin. Far better. Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(01-08-2010, 07:59 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Its methadone man.
Just a crappy drug they use for heroin addicts.
Dont go near it if you ask me. Stay with Heroin. Far better. Smile

lol not gonna lie to you m8, ive never touched heorin and never will its a dirty drug that destoys lifes due to over use lol, but i did sniff this bubbles stuff, and omg what a rush, just like xtc ued to feel like back in the day. I did a few grams at a mates house between a few of us, it was real strong stuff but burnt my nose like i was sniffing acid, never touching this again becuase my nose is stuffed up with scabs and it is not nice. the rush is emmence though, deffonatly somthing to make you kiss your best friend on the cheek and it makes you chat pure crap lol
Facts are this. Heroin itself if very clean. Not a dirty drug at all.
These drugs like extecy are the bad or dirty drugs. They are made in environments that are not clean. Cooked in garages an sometimes even in cars etc.
Dont get me wrong i have tried most every drug. Fact is you can get an E that is heroin based or meth based or perhaps if your lucky get a clean one that is pure MDMA. Never know what you are going to get.
Heroin when you buy it is heroin period. The only thing that changes is the quality.
Bubbles is the same as extacy in that its base may well be herion but they will put whatever else with it they can to give a bit of a high instead of just a down.
The Rules!

(01-08-2010, 08:25 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Facts are this. Heroin itself if very clean. Not a dirty drug at all.
These drugs like extecy are the bad or dirty drugs. They are made in environments that are not clean. Cooked in garages an sometimes even in cars etc.
Dont get me wrong i have tried most every drug. Fact is you can get an E that is heroin based or meth based or perhaps if your lucky get a clean one that is pure MDMA. Never know what you are going to get.
Heroin when you buy it is heroin period. The only thing that changes is the quality.
Bubbles is the same as extacy in that its base may well be herion but they will put whatever else with it they can to give a bit of a high instead of just a down.

yea i understad m8, but i see heroin addicts round my area "Smack Heads" and omg there just disgusting m8, they look like zombies. i understand what you mean, like xtc/ampheatamine are all just full of chemicals, but like weed is natural in the pure form of grass, unlike rocky that is mixed with allsorts, but like you said yes mdma/xtc are chemicals that can be passed around to anyone and bashed with anything. i understand that heroin is a opium bassed drug, with comes from the flower = poppys. but i see the effects that "pills/coke/speed" has on people and isent to bad, maybee long term effects could lead to depression/some body failure if over used. But Heroin is discusting in my opinion becuase i see users round my area and i swear they are the scum of the earth, walking round looking through bins lol its facts m8 ive seen it, and using heroin leads to using needles, and when these heroin addicts are gagging for a Hit, most regular users will Share Needles, and you no that is not good lol. but i also will say, sniffing coke/ sharing notes/shooters etc.. can pass diseases round through nose bleeds etc.. simple as drugs feel good lol but there are alot of thing you must watch out for
I still think a good whack of heroin is a pretty good buzz. Hard to beat really.
Sure the high of speed or ice or whatever is alright and not bad to root on but heroin gives the true rush.
Its called smack for a reason Smile
It smacks you in the head like no tomorrow.
Look i have tried most and i fear only one. Thats heroin.
Still once a year or so if i get the offer i will take it.
Sure look bad on me but in reality its no different to anyone abusing Oxycontin or any similar opiate.
The Rules!

As a dope cop (yes I was one but moved my focus elsewhere) I have to say Nono to all of this conversation ;)

However, as a human being I'm going to say why not try it once? You only live once. Personally I don't really trust any drug being sold on the street. 3 ,4 Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) is just like it's name says, It's Meth based E. MDA is Amphetamine based E. What you took is like Damink said, methadone. Prettymuch legal heroin, just not as potent. It's the crap they use to help heroin addicts get off the stuff. I don't understand it though, why would you take a drug that in all actuality should be made by a chemist, but in fact is made in some undeducated white trash garage? Even with weed, you never know what you're getting. Here we had a rash of pot that was laced with Amphetamine and the soldiers didn't even know.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
This is the argument many needle users say Grizzly.
YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO FILTER YOUR DRUGS
If you mix in a spoon and your educated in the life lets say.
Then you know by mixing what you have to deal with and can filter some what to suit.
I have first hand seen people have symptoms like swelling of throat and increased heart rate dramatically because they snorted the drug and at the same time see injectors mix and filter the crap and enjoy there hit.
Its a fine line sure.
The Rules!

Yeah, my brother was big into narcotics when he was in high school (my senior year until about 2 years ago) and he used to melt it all down nice and pretty and filter it himself. He was a smart dude (actually he is getting his degree in chemistry right now lol) so he actually knew what he was doing, but the majority of people, especially on your first rodeo, don't know what they're doing and it could (and often times does) lead to serious things happening, from permanent loss of function to death. That's the only reason I ever stayed away from the harder stuff (besides Ice) it was that chance that the manufacturer actually didn't know what he was doing.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Here is my list of drugs Smile and there worth.

1) Heroin. Its clean and GREAT. Best feeling in the world when you nod.... <--careful it can kill ya and does.
2) Cocaine. Wow i love this stuff. Makes me feel like the world loves me.
3) Marijuana. A staple of any drug users life and most straight's also.
4) Meth. (In all its variants) I love just for fighting or F U C K I N G. Its awesome for that except for small dickie syndrome ;(
5) Acid. Trips not mushies. There great but far too powerful. Once a year most to keep your brain intact. But wow great drug. Careful it could unleash your worst nightmares. Literally!!
6) Extacy. Just for the variable. You never know if your gunna hit the floor of hit the roof. Quite fun to not know if your on an up or a down.
7) The rest. All in this class of who gives a rats ass.

My drugs bible lolol oops.
The Rules!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  studenterr.com does anybody heard about them? randy 0 331 06-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Last Post: randy
  Square: The Perfect Solution For Tricky Drug And Prostitution Transactions Eugene 4 717 09-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Eugene
  Drug Smuggling to the extremely awful Sam 19 2,211 09-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: pers2981
  What does the drug extacy do? ktmrider530 13 1,272 01-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  this is called an above thread[step in] chinaman7x7 0 428 10-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Last Post: chinaman7x7