Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shareapic.net
Did someone tried this, I'm looking for some bad or good comments, but I can't seem to find much of both....
It seems nice and legit, but I would like to hear if someone tested this!

Quote:- Upload unlimited pictures
- No file size restrictions
- Create unlimited galleries
- We pay $0.22 per 1000 pic views.. that's more than some major ad networks pay their publishers!
- We allow you to add your
Bidvertiser © code to your
image and gallery pages.
- We pay out within 30 days!
- One click posting to Facebook, Myspace, Blogger, Orkut, and more!

http://www.shareapic.net/
If youre trying to make $ out of this - its hard .. I mean .. you gotta be a pro photographer or smth to do it.. Ive tried shareapic .. nothing much ..
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
It looks kind of legit I suppose, but then again, getting paid for looking at pictures. That would be hard.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-05-2010, 05:34 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: If youre trying to make $ out of this - its hard .. I mean .. you gotta be a pro photographer or smth to do it.. Ive tried shareapic .. nothing much ..

I'm not it's a research thing, but I have images to upload, so I could try this!

(01-05-2010, 06:21 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: It looks kind of legit I suppose, but then again, getting paid for looking at pictures. That would be hard.

You get paid for uploading not looking ;)
What's the worst thing that happens? You upload it somewhere and it doesn't get a lot of views so you don't get paid? You still uploaded your file for free.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-05-2010, 06:30 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I'm not it's a research thing, but I have images to upload, so I could try this!

(01-05-2010, 06:21 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: It looks kind of legit I suppose, but then again, getting paid for looking at pictures. That would be hard.
You get paid for uploading not looking ;)

it says you earn $.22 per 1000 views though?
(01-12-2010, 11:46 PM)SYST3M4T1C Wrote: it says you earn $.22 per 1000 views though?

Yeah 1000 views on the Image you've uploaded....
Seems like a good idea, i've already got a monetizing idea for it.
Good idea Smile
Thanks for sharing this, I'm gonna try it right now. But can you tell me more about this. How much money I should have for cash out?