Support Forums

Full Version: Shareapic.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Did someone tried this, I'm looking for some bad or good comments, but I can't seem to find much of both....
It seems nice and legit, but I would like to hear if someone tested this!

Quote:- Upload unlimited pictures
- No file size restrictions
- Create unlimited galleries
- We pay $0.22 per 1000 pic views.. that's more than some major ad networks pay their publishers!
- We allow you to add your
Bidvertiser © code to your
image and gallery pages.
- We pay out within 30 days!
- One click posting to Facebook, Myspace, Blogger, Orkut, and more!

http://www.shareapic.net/
If youre trying to make $ out of this - its hard .. I mean .. you gotta be a pro photographer or smth to do it.. Ive tried shareapic .. nothing much ..
It looks kind of legit I suppose, but then again, getting paid for looking at pictures. That would be hard.
(01-05-2010, 05:34 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: [ -> ]If youre trying to make $ out of this - its hard .. I mean .. you gotta be a pro photographer or smth to do it.. Ive tried shareapic .. nothing much ..

I'm not it's a research thing, but I have images to upload, so I could try this!

(01-05-2010, 06:21 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]It looks kind of legit I suppose, but then again, getting paid for looking at pictures. That would be hard.

You get paid for uploading not looking ;)
What's the worst thing that happens? You upload it somewhere and it doesn't get a lot of views so you don't get paid? You still uploaded your file for free.
(01-05-2010, 06:30 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not it's a research thing, but I have images to upload, so I could try this!

(01-05-2010, 06:21 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]It looks kind of legit I suppose, but then again, getting paid for looking at pictures. That would be hard.
You get paid for uploading not looking ;)

it says you earn $.22 per 1000 views though?
(01-12-2010, 11:46 PM)SYST3M4T1C Wrote: [ -> ]it says you earn $.22 per 1000 views though?

Yeah 1000 views on the Image you've uploaded....
Seems like a good idea, i've already got a monetizing idea for it.
Good idea Smile
Thanks for sharing this, I'm gonna try it right now. But can you tell me more about this. How much money I should have for cash out?
Pages: 1 2 3