Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you guys think it's worth it?
(01-01-2010, 05:38 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: I'm always like that when I get the funds for something I've always wanted. Big things in particular. I'm a Yamaha guy.

I'm not, i have had bikes more expensive than this before, i just for some reason am second guessing myself.
I don't care for yamahas cam setup.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(01-01-2010, 05:47 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I'm not, i have had bikes more expensive than this before, i just for some reason am second guessing myself.
I don't care for yamahas cam setup.

Maybe you're just happy with the bike you have now.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
I have three, i think i'll order this one tomorrow.
(01-01-2010, 05:58 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I have three, i think i'll order this one tomorrow.

Truly I never cared for the dirt bikes. I like ATV's. Yamaha does make the best ATV's I can't say the same for dirt bikes. I'm not one to know much about them.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Do my best in school and learn more about PHP, jQuery, and MySQL.
(01-01-2010, 05:17 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: It's a brand new bike, they build it as I order it.
http://www.tokyomods.com/bikes/bikes.html

Well if you can get it new for 11k then do it!
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
(01-01-2010, 05:13 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I want it, but i don't. No decision yet. I mean, i can buy so many things for my powerstroke with that money. Or i can own at motocross and have everybody being jealous of my bike. I'm 17, so this is kinda a big decision, my dad says i shouldn't, but my mom thinks i should and my girlfriend thinks it would be way cool. It would look amazing in the back of my truck lol
The Girls decision always makes up at least 40% of the decision, LOL. :p
I don't know though; I know the feeling though. I think it would be wise to say f0ck the bike and upgrade your PC or get some servers or something. Use your imagination and frugality.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Аноним Интерфейс, not everyone is all about their PC. KTM really like dirt bikes.

KTM, I'd get it. It'll be a nice reward for you and can help show you that it's possible to save up for something and be able to afford it. It's a good experience for you as you start getting out of your parents house into the "real" world. You're showing financial responsibility which is a good thing. I'd get it, you saved up for it, might as well get it. Sure you could get tons of other things for it, but hey....do they have as much power?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-01-2010, 10:40 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: The Girls decision always makes up at least 40% of the decision, LOL. :p
I don't know though; I know the feeling though. I think it would be wise to say f0ck the bike and upgrade your PC or get some servers or something. Use your imagination and frugality.
I could honestly care less about my computer, the only think i use it for is ordering parts, and occasionally tuning my truck programmer for my chevy. Engines and goin' fast, that's where it's at baby.
(01-02-2010, 12:11 AM)Grizzly Wrote: but hey....do they have as much power?

Actually, for that much money i could buy an 800HP crate engine lol. But i'm gonna get the bike.

From what i hear around shops and whatnot, these bikes are about as good as they come.
For those of you who don't know, a stoke crf250r runs about $6,000 at most.

This bike is really really built, from what i hear, this 250 would make my 530 look like a kids bike, just flat out destroy it. The 530 is currently the most powerful dirt bike in production, with horsepower and torque that rival most street bikes. If a 250 can put it to shame, i'll sell that KTM in a heartbeat, I've always been a Honda man, if this does what it is supposed to do, i will never own another bike.
Well, every time my dad calls to place an order on this damn bike, we get "we are currently unable to assist you" Every time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it worth it? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 34 4,900 03-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  My Second Successful SE!! | £80 Worth! ($127) BreShiE 4 640 02-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  1.2 Million Dollars Worth of Microsoft Points Exploited Deltron 9 1,834 04-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  How Much Is This Worth? Reece 8 1,062 11-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Skawke
  A low quality post that is totally worth posting. manipulate 0 575 10-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Last Post: manipulate