Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you guys think it's worth it?
Well, i've been saving up for a really really long time to get a very special "factory" dirt bike. I race motocross, and this bike with my skill would just dominate. But, now that i actually have the money i'm having second thoughts. What do you think.

The price on this bike is just over $18,000 I would pay just about $11,000.
[Image: 2hs0zo1.jpg]
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I can't tell you but this bike seems to own people, nice look!
[Image: f_pgfbb4em_bde9974.png]
Well, the pro's in motocross use a "factory" bike. This one is classified as "above factory". It's badass, but i could buy a lot of stuff for how much this costs.
i have a crf 450 and 250 great bikes , and a cr 250 lol
buy it and ride it like you stole it ,lmao
Well, i have a few bikes. A ktm 530. A CRF 450R and the 250X. My 530 is crazy, and this bike has more horsepower and torque in a smaller engine.
Nice bike, have you made a decision yet?
I want it, but i don't. No decision yet. I mean, i can buy so many things for my powerstroke with that money. Or i can own at motocross and have everybody being jealous of my bike. I'm 17, so this is kinda a big decision, my dad says i shouldn't, but my mom thinks i should and my girlfriend thinks it would be way cool. It would look amazing in the back of my truck lol
For 11k thats not a bad deal, how old is it, who has been riding it and how many hours does it have? You don't want to buy a new bike thats already worn out. Plus being built with nothing but performance in mind reliability isn't going to be their first priority, you don't want it letting you down in the middle of nowhere.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
It's a brand new bike, they build it as I order it.
http://www.tokyomods.com/bikes/bikes.html
I'm always like that when I get the funds for something I've always wanted. Big things in particular. I'm a Yamaha guy.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it worth it? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 34 4,814 03-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  My Second Successful SE!! | £80 Worth! ($127) BreShiE 4 628 02-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  1.2 Million Dollars Worth of Microsoft Points Exploited Deltron 9 1,747 04-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  How Much Is This Worth? Reece 8 1,021 11-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Skawke
  A low quality post that is totally worth posting. manipulate 0 566 10-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Last Post: manipulate