Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PayPal Frustration
Is it still on hold? I want my item Sad

I used to deal with about $5k worth of income and $2500 worth of outgoing transactions with PayPal and have never had this happen before lol.

I believe it's probably from adding a CC right before paying and then using that CC. So, to all other PP users out there, don't add a CC right before. What is hilarious about it is the fact that PP told me to add another CC because the other one was being declined. Which is also funny, considering theres $10k+ in that bank account....
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Well, it appears that the payment went through as vividwire has successfully given me an IPB license. Edited the rep to reflect a good sale. Thanks!!
(01-01-2010, 12:35 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Well, it appears that the payment went through as vividwire has successfully given me an IPB license. Edited the rep to reflect a good sale. Thanks!!

No problem, I'm glad to hear that you're a happy camper! Smile

Enjoy the world of IPB and best of luck coming up with a skin for it.

Happy new year!
I have taken payments as large as $5,000 without problems. Yeah sometimes payments are held or investigated but overall paypal offers the best service available. Realize they are the main middle man for internet money flow. There is such a huge amount of fraud on the web and it's paypal that actually has to somehow deal with it all.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yes,
I've received a donation of $50 once, it went under review for about 48 hours, and than past through.
Just give it some time.
Thank you for reading the entire thread surface.....

Although, I have new frustration with PayPal. Now they can't seem to verify my credit cards (either one) when I make a purchase. Guess I'll just use my credit card in my client area of IPB since they want to play these little games.
That's why never use gaypal again .
These kind of issues are why I don't like to use Paypal. That sucks man, but on the bright side, at least your not limited.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
Paypal is very trusted and usually you can just give them a call and straighten things out easily
PayPal should re visit their so called "security" algorithims. It's your money, not theirs.