Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Windows 8 in Development.
I will be looking forward to the release of this. Hopefully it will be better than 7.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
I like windows 7, its a nice addition. But windows 8 seems a bit rushed now.
Well, it is really fast to come out. Like Windows 7 after Vista. But I guess Microsoft really wants to outdo competition.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
(04-06-2010, 05:48 AM)BO0GEYMAN Wrote: I use Vista and i will never change it! I think is better than 7

I have nothing against vista. But I knew it would not suit what I was doing. It was a great OS for average users who wanted to check emails and look at pron, but for advanced users is where it fell short. I don't often take the piss out of vista just because I know it suited most users fine!
The advanced users stopped complaining about it and up/down graded, whilst the skids remained on the OS and just used someone else's opinion to debate why they hate it so much and are
skid Wrote:ACTUALLY THINKING OF INSTALLING A LINUX DISTRO BECAUSE VISTA IS SO crap!![
Wow, MS is really working hard on the upcoming releases.

Also, MS's LAST OS for 10-20 years?
Although I am happy with Windows 7, I think their working too fast to already be thinking / building another OS already.

Perfect the one before at least
[Image: purpavery.jpg]
Sounds like microsoft is dying quick, popping off os's left and right like wow with patches, wont be long now JOHNY BOY! Linux forever, nuff said ^^
(04-09-2010, 06:39 PM)Avery Wrote: Although I am happy with Windows 7, I think their working too fast to already be thinking / building another OS already.

Perfect the one before at least

Exactly..
Me personally I hate vista, i couldnt do half the things I needed, some things as simple as moving folders because as admin I didnt have "adequite" privilages, made me wanna shoot it.
I hope it becomes more like XP. Im not a fan of vista's core system.