Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Windows 8 in Development.
(04-05-2010, 10:56 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: May I have your source? Since I doubt the next windows will be called Windows 8, that would just be awkward.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_8#Windows_8
windows 8 would sound rubbish [in my opinion] they should use a different name/style, also bit weird that there working quite fast
[Image: Navineous.gif]
(12-29-2009, 05:21 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Yet still failing.
For real. But give them credit, you like Windows 7, right? So do I, man. It's a versatile, sturdy OS (from my experience, at least) that shows a lot of promise.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
I use Vista and i will never change it! I think is better than 7
I saw this, I was shocked. Shows they're not just sitting around doing nothing though. if they have all that money, why not just keep making?
[Image: 28715j4.jpg]
I doubt that they will be able to push 32b out, since it's used alot.
Windows 7 are still new in the market.. A lot of user are still using XP and they already developing Win 8.. XP is going to grave faster like this..
I think they should develop Windows 7 and optimise it to the best it can be before moving to a newer one.

(04-06-2010, 05:48 AM)BO0GEYMAN Wrote: I use Vista and i will never change it! I think is better than 7

I strongly disagree. I have used both, and I must say, Windows 7 comes out on top. It is a much better experience. I would advise you to change to it, trust me, you will not look back or regret it.
Quote:XP is going to grave faster like this..

Windows XP is 9 years old already and is still widely used. I don't thikn it's going anywhere.
Wow, I thought Windows 7 was the last thing they would make.