Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Windows 8 in Development.
(01-05-2010, 04:15 PM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: Nobody's gonna realize anything about mac because there's nothing to realize. Vista sucked I'll be the first to admit but 7 really wow'd me...and i hope 8 will do the same

Technically Windows 7 doesn't even deserve its name since its actually Windows 6.1. And the .1 being the difference from Vista.
Good and Bad you Decide.
SupermanDevlish
(01-05-2010, 06:10 PM)conrados1 Wrote: Technically Windows 7 doesn't even deserve its name since its actually Windows 6.1. And the .1 being the difference from Vista.
/agree, However I would give it a little credit and say windows 6.5 due to the beta's and such. it really does better run than viscrap
I can't say that i dislike Windows 7 either, i think it's a good and quick OS. But, i hope they don't bloat Windows 8 like they did with Vista.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(01-05-2010, 06:53 PM)Whinis Wrote: /agree, However I would give it a little credit and say windows 6.5 due to the beta's and such. it really does better run than viscrap

I heard it didn't have the same structure. Can't remember the name of the current architecture or the new one right now. Hearing that I do think it deserves the Windows 7 title.

Someone said before that discontinuing 32bit operating systems will force others to upgrade.
I have to disagree. If someone hasn't upgraded their computer by the time of their release. I doubt it will be good enough. Yeah, you can put more bits in and what not, but why not just upgrade. I'm having trouble explaining myself, but really, anyone who can run Windows 7 or Vista should have a 64bit computer anyway. A lot of people don't realize they do! I only just figured out this computer was 64bit when I noticed it had IE 64bit about 2 minutes ago!
Anyone who wants to run 8 by its release will need a new computer if they're still running 32bit.
I don't understand why they would begin development on Windows 8 right away. Okay, I do; they want to make money, but let's look past that for a second. Windows 7 is great, yes, but it still has a lot of errors, how ever small they may be. I think that Microsoft should address all of the major issues regarding W7 FIRST before beginning on a new OS. However, they will do what they will do.

My laptop is a 32bit. I'm 15, and got it when I turned 13, and back then I didn't really know much about computers, so I just got whatever was reasonably priced at Staples. Well, now I know better, and I'm going to get a laptop when I turn 16 in June. This time around, I plan to get a 64bit computer. I really doubt that I'll ever put Windows 8 on my current laptop, as it can barely support Windows 7. Microsoft will lose a lot of business if they don't make a 32bit version of Windows 8, imo.

If they don't make a 32bit version, I'll either keep XP on my current laptop, or switch to a linux distro.
Win 7 is a big success for me, i wonder how this will go down

NU! the end of 32 bits!

The end of an era... :-(
Guys! Its just a rumor!
Calm down!
(12-29-2009, 05:35 AM)Extasey Wrote: I think they're doing pretty well.
I'm very happy with Windows 7.

And I agree with that Smile
[Image: 58iH.gif]
(12-29-2009, 04:40 AM)Extasey Wrote: Microsoft seem to be pumping out the operating systems at the moment.

Heres a few rumors:
It definitely will not be called Windows 8. That has been confirmed. There are rumors however, that it will be called Windows Next.
Well in my opinion they should start making windows like Linux just because Linux is not as user friendly, but for the people that are Flum dumbs they should have a up to date user friendly operating system.