Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Windows 8 in Development.
i heard by the time windows 7 was completed , 20% of windows 8 was already done as they we ment to be releasing stuff in windows 7 but didnt have enough time to add them
Its ridiculous really. They seem to be timing themselves perfectly to make more and more money.
I heard the same story with IE8 when IE8 was released they already finished some main features for IE9. They say that IE will introduce CSS3 :O.
(12-29-2009, 06:26 PM)Zomaian Wrote: I heard the same story with IE8 when IE8 was released they already finished some main features for IE9. They say that IE will introduce CSS3 :O.

They better bloddy introduce CSS3, I'm sick of non-rounded corner incedents.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
U just ignore that IE8 doesn't support rounded borders xD.
(12-29-2009, 06:44 PM)Zomaian Wrote: U just ignore that IE8 doesn't support rounded borders xD.

Yus i jst ignor thet IE duznt suprt rownd bordrs.
(12-29-2009, 05:36 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Actually, I have to admit I do like Windows 7. It's very customizable, and has alot of features and runs as fast as Xp; if not faster. It really is a great OS.
That's because most of the design is borrowed from linux distributions. My father got a copy I helped him install and it is *very* similar in look as fedora and some other distros.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-29-2009, 06:49 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: That's because most of the design is borrowed from linux distributions. My father got a copy I helped him install and it is *very* similar in look as fedora and some other distros.
Yes, ofcourse they're going to copy some stuff off Linux, I mean, it's linux. Who wouldn't want to copy off them.
(12-29-2009, 06:49 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: That's because most of the design is borrowed from linux distributions. My father got a copy I helped him install and it is *very* similar in look as fedora and some other distros.
Windows 7 layout does look a bit like Gnome in my opinion especially the task bar but who cares its nice Big Grin.
May i ask what is the difference between 16bit 32bit and so on, for operating systems?

Never reall understood the real meaning, alls i no is its better if its higher lol